Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello 2014!

Hello loves! Another year has finally come to love, to endure and to live the up and coming moments of the year 2014. 
Looking back to 2013, my life has become a roller coaster ride.
But with the will power of God and the dedication of living my life, I enjoyed the ride. Even through "ups and downs", I have no regrets on riding it because I have fully become the person of who I am today.
2013 was a year full of lessons and surprising events.

So this is my first post in the year 2014. I wore something with a very inspiring color for the holiday. 

Have an awesome year ahead! x


You can never go wrong with a simple outfit with a bold color.


Cray cray





Happy Holidays! xoxo





Top & Skirt: All Gifts
Shoes: Mendrez

No comments:

Post a Comment