Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's more fun in the Philippines

Hello loves! Yesterday we had a family bonding again at Mactan where we went Island hopping! With this bucket list experience with the family, I LOVE CEBU even more!
I am so blessed to have them as my family. All the joy and non-stop talk are our bundle of happiness when we're all together. 
On the contrary, still, we are incomplete yesterday but hey, it was loaded with so much fun!
Due to over-excitement and irresistible swimming adrenaline, 
I didn't get the chance to pose properly for my ootd but I have few shots to show you what I wore on that day. Enjoy! :)

Happy Kid

Photo op with the fishes at the sanctuary.



With my brother

This top off my bucketlist
My family. P.S. not everyone's present
One of my favorite candid photos with mum.




No comments:

Post a Comment