Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Top 10 Places To Travel

1. Paris, France

Of course, who wouldn't agree with me? Every girl's dream is to visit the City of Love and the Home of High Fashion. I just love how jazzy and classy Paris is, and I don't even have enough words to describe it! Paris is just, so, BEAUTIFUL. 


2. Melbourne, Australia

Or anywhere in Australia! I just love how innovative this place is and for the record, Australia is one of the most livable countries in the world especially Melbourne. I dreamed of living here since birth.


3. Santorini, Greece

Who can resist this beautiful place?! It's like a piece of paradise in a different construction! 

4. Maldives

This is just in Asia, below India and in between the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. I don't know how God crafted this place and I've got 2 words for this heavenly paradise, MAJESTICALLY AMAZING.

5. Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines

Ahh, Philippines! I can't really describe of how much I love my country it's just, Irreplaceable. The Underground River in Puerto Princesa was one of the Seven Wonders of the World 2011 and I could say that this place is truly a WONDER!


6. Bethlehem and Jerusalem, Israel 

Jesus' birthplace and where he roams and partially resides. It would be a dream come true to visit this Miraculous place. I really really really want to go to the specific places in Israel where Jesus and His Disciples trod and made Miracles. 


7. Madrid, Spain

Espanya, where most physical Filipino features, culture and religion inherited. Trust me, if you're a Filipino and you have a foreign friend that comments/asks on why your last name sounds Spanish? There's no need to be in shock. This place is known for its rich culture and long-lived native language. Maybe if you fellow Filipinos out there can go to this place, it wouldn't be so hard for us to understand their language, right?

8. London, England

*British Accent mode On* Why hello there! Care for some refreshments? Have you seen the London Eye or the Big Ben? I can take you to the Buckingham Palace, if you please. Oh my bloody gosh! If I had a British accent as my mother accent I would never shut up! Haha! This place always gives me the classy creeps, it's too ELEGANT to ignore!


9. Seoul, Korea

Anyeong! I don't know if I spelled that right but this place is full of youthful vibe that makes you want to bring it all home! Majestic places, serene landscapes, cute fashion finds, delicious spicy foods, and all K-pop music! What more could I ask for?


10. Some places in the American State

I don't really know where to go first but I bet it'll be in California! Sacramento, Malibu, Los Angeles and the list just goes on in Cali actually and hopefully I'll be able to visit this place very very soon!!! *excited facial expression here* And then there's Florida, Washington, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco and so so much more! 


**Photos are not mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment